The "HOLY MOLY IT HAS THAT MANY CALORIES" Thread

Options

Replies

• ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Combination Burrito at Taco Bueno 562 calories
    Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit from McD's 570 calories
    Loaded Cheese fries from Speakeasy 958 calories PER SERVING!!!!!!!! (serves about 4)
  • erszike48
    Options
    jennawithcoffee you look AMAZING!!! great job on the weight loss!!!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    lol how can you call it a baked potato, when the main food source is fat... if 90% of the calories are coming from sour cream and cheese you might as well say i had fat with a bit of potato on the side

some scope is required when you're eating
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My favorite cookie from Panera, the Chocolate Duet, is 450 calories.
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I once worked at a coffee shop and we sold a honey bran muffin. It was by far the most popular because everyone thought it was really healthy. Some man came in and got it once and asked for butter on the side because he didn't want it to be "too healthy" I couldn't help but laugh at him. One muffin itself was about 780 calories.
  • erszike48
    Options
    sometimes i indulge, but i have to deduct a huge calorie amount when i do from my day's total. ate a jimmy john's tuna 648 calories and 1500 g of sodium and you really feel it with all that salt. that day i just drowned it in water and it's not like i'll never eat out again....just have to be prepared to pay for it one way or another
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    lol how can you call it a baked potato, when the main food source is fat... if 90% of the calories are coming from sour cream and cheese you might as well say i had fat with a bit of potato on the side

some scope is required when you're eating

Oh it's ridiculous. I haven't had one for about 5 years.

But still damned delicous if I remember correct lol
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Donatos thin crust pepperoni. I could easily eat half the pizza with the thin crust and that would be a whopping 1,300 calories!

Darn you!!! Now I want some! :sad:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Loaded fries at outback...
    ...THREE THOUSAND CALORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :noway: :noway:

Ur kidding!? I was just talking to the hubby about taking me to the outback for dinner in a week or 2 since I've been "good" I said "u should take me to get steak n cheese fries at outback soon" :tongue: but man!!! 3000 Cal's?! My body would b shocked at this point to see that many Cal's in one sitting!! They r my fav tho ugh*
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Oh how I miss the Big texas spud.....
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    From Eat This Not That:
    Worst Salad in America 2009
    On the Border Grande Taco Salad with Taco Beef and Chipotle Honey Mustard
    1,700 calories
    124 g fat (37.5 g saturated)
    2,620 mg sodium

The dismal dawn of the 1,700-calorie salad is upon us. With as much saturated fat as 37 strips of bacon and more calories than 11 Taco Bell Fresco beef Tacos, this abdomen expander earns a well-deserved spot on our list of the Worst Foods in America.

Eat This Instead!
    House Salad with Fat-Free Mango Citrus Vinaigrette
    255 calories
    12 g fat (3.5 g saturated)
    280 mg sodium

I have never been to Jason's Deli, but just looked up their potatoes. The Spud with Broccoli is 1467 calories, and the LIGHT version is still 789 calories!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Tim Horton's "Multigrain" Raspberry muffin.....sounds innocent, right? 400 CALORIES! :(

That is pretty typical, low even, for a muffin. Most a 500-700 calories. They are not a snack, they are a meal and should be considered one.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Salads are the worst thing to have calories heaped on them disguised as "toppings". Applebees Oriental Chicken Salad...1340 calories!!!!
  • michedarnd
    michedarnd Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just had to whine about that 7 calories per roasted, unsalted almond! I thought that I was being a GOOD girl with my afternoon snack!
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Almost anything while eating out makes my head spin but 1 triple chocolate cookie from Tim Hortons is 250-ish calories. Sad thing is, the cookies I iused tomake at home are the same! That shocked me too! Oh, and red robins whiskey river burger, without the fries is over 1100 cal. Yikes!!
  • H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen MINI cookie dough blizzard= 420 calories...it is the size of a freaking shot glass!!!!!!!
    a large is 1300!!!!!

I went hiking with my hubby and we just got the minis bc we thought they couldn't be THAT bad....JEEZ!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Anything from Chili's. It's hard to find anything under 1000 calories on their menu. I used to love that restaurant, too.

Their Original Ribs are 2170 calories with all of the sides and the Shiner Bock BBQ Ribs are 2310 calories! Their burgers all bust the scales with anywhere from 1300 calories to 2300 calories. Cajun Pasta with Grilled Chicken is 1500 calories with 4130 mg of sodium! That's right, more than four thousand milligrams of sodium in one meal. Yikes!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Cold Stone PB&C milkshake, medium size.

Over 1,500 calories.

It was good. But not that good!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    potbelly's oatmeal chocochip cookie has like 550 and their SMALL shakes have 650!! :(:(
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    and this is why I look anything up before I eat it
    there might be a day I say "eff it, I'm getting that potato and working my *kitten* off at the gym"

but most days....no way, jose. Not worth it.