A year and a half late.. but

Options
NecessaryChange
NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
edited March 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all, my name is Rich. In August of 2019 I decided I was sick of living the way that I was.. I wanted to be healthy. I wanted to go upstairs without needing a 5 minute break at the top step.. I wanted to be normal, to fit in, to not be ashamed and humiliated of my own existence. So since that morning I've been working to change myself. Here is my progress so far..ffyc6uwkyoxz.jpg
00g2lzbtzwwa.jpg

I never thought I'd share these photos.. put my own photo as a profile image, or would share anything about myself. Just sending this introduction took a year and a half and I'm still nervous about it.. I have a big mental health battle ahead about how I look. But so far I'm proud of what I have accomplished and I need to focus on that a hell of a lot more than I currently do. Here is one of my first steps towards that healthier mindset. Thanks for reading, hopefully I can get some advice and maybe even some friends along the way. Good luck on all of your journies.

Replies

• kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is an amazing transformation. Your hard work shows!! I applaud you for your determination and bravery to post. Good luck as you continue your journey!!!
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    💪💪💪
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    great job so far, rich. i bet those stairs don't scare you anymore. i'm there with you. down 223 lbs in 2 years and i'm just starting stairs now. congrats and keep going.
  • jostanford
    jostanford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Dude. Be proud. You're Killin it!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job you've done. 👏 You're hard work and commitment is evident. Well done :)
  • CathyOG14
    CathyOG14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Very impressive!!

Good luck as you continue your journey!!
  • justace0305
    justace0305 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I’m just starting and I think I can learn from you. And, I think I can offer you encouragement on the mindset part. After years of gaining and losing weight, I’m starting my journey in a different way this time. I’m working on changing my mindset and following it up with pretracking my food and it seems to be working so far.
  • 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Very impressive.
  • Newtoncountygirl
    Newtoncountygirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job! Just keep on doing what you are doing!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    AWESOME AWESOME!!
  • AmunahSki
    AmunahSki Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, and I hope you’re feeling the love and respect from all of us - well done on your success so far, which is awesome - and we’re rooting for you!

💪🥳👍
  • MigdalOZ4661
    MigdalOZ4661 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome bro, that’s inspiring! Keep up the great work!🥳👏🏼💪🏼👏🏼💪🏼
  • CarlaSEvans
    CarlaSEvans Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! keep up the fantastic work!