Car Seat Covers

Options
jadu1536
jadu1536 Posts: 112 Member
edited March 2021 in Chit-Chat
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some car seat covers for my car. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,786 Member
    Options
    The good ones work best!

Jokes aside, and why not promote a home-town company, if you're ok with ugly but *kitten* FUNCTIONAL, then MUDBUTTS is the cat's meow!

I was initially "disappointed" that they were NOT formfitting and that they "draped" over the seat.

Well, here's the beauty: mud-butt is on, dog goes on top, dog gets out, flip mudbutts over the headrest, dad butt can go on clean seat, kick dad-butt out, flip mudbutts, dog goes on top! >yeah!< seat is clean, dad butt is clean, dog is no more dirty than at any other time!

Note that the price is for ONE cover. two seats = two covers. I got mine on a black friday deal. It was a GOOD deal. I will be getting two more sets this year to fully equip all family vehicles! :blush:
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    All the cool kids in Cincinnati are styling and profiling with these beauties!

front_2_0c034a44-4f74-4db4-aaf6-91bf6383ee26_480x480@2x.jpg?v=1578248342
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Covercraft make excellent ones and you've got plenty of options to choose from.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    cute-squarepants-spongebob-car-seat-covers-for-fan-lt04-wearwanta_1024x1024@2x-1.jpg
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    im sure google could help you with that

Sometimes unlimited options aren't as effective as hearing actual recommendations.