New but willing to do the wirk

Options
Need to work to get my health back to a reasonable norm. Have allowed Covid as an excuse for lack motivation. Need to let that crutch go and move on to a better norm.

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Rachel! What does your better norm look like in terms of the goal you're going after?
  • rachelbelzner
    rachelbelzner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to do a couple flights of stairs and not be winded. I just want to feel better.
  • MARCOALBANO1433
    MARCOALBANO1433 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Rachel, in a time of pandemic as we are now, naturally we are very sedentary, so knowing stairs that is already difficult in normal times, becomes even more difficult !!!
    Hug!!!
  • MARCOALBANO1433
    MARCOALBANO1433 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, Malted Tea, in these difficult times I believe that the best standard we can stick to is maintaining health. What do you think???
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hello, Malted Tea, in these difficult times I believe that the best standard we can stick to is maintaining health. What do you think???

I suppose it depends on a person's goals and the effort they're willing to invest into those goals.

For example, Rachel's goals are attainable and she's willing to put in the effort. Extra bonus: they're fun! (I love stair climbing, whether at home, in the workplace, or outdoors)
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

Surely the best is to improve health not just maintain?
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's a great goal to have. Stairs used to be my greatest weakness.. along with gravity in general of course 😂. Good luck on your journey! Do you know how you'll start things off?
  • Kerryk61
    Kerryk61 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel I’m new today really need to get my self motivated after a year of eating rubbish I’m fed up now need some inspiration