Here goes nothing.

Options
I am not much about leaning on others. I started my journey at the beginning of the year and have stayed disciplined in my journey but was encouraged by my daughter to use MyFitnessPal vs Fitbit. As a 57y Marine Corps Veteran, desk jockey, and foodie, my love for foods had got the best of me. I have now found joy and comfort in creating new healthy recipes that allow me to adapt to my new lifestyle while maintaining my foodyism.

Replies

• Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Feeling like that's something! Do it your way!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I am not much about leaning on others. I started my journey at the beginning of the year and have stayed disciplined in my journey but was encouraged by my daughter to use MyFitnessPal vs Fitbit. As a 57y Marine Corps Veteran, desk jockey, and foodie, my love for foods had got the best of me. I have now found joy and comfort in creating new healthy recipes that allow me to adapt to my new lifestyle while maintaining my foodyism.

I understand not leaning on others (24 years in law enforcement), but what I will say is that I have learned a LOT by reading the threads in these forums. Many myths, old wives tales, and other misinformation has been busted for me. You may find it very enlightening, you don't even have to interact.
  • GlennMcMillan
    GlennMcMillan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you!