hi!

Options
i'm meagan! i'm trying to lose 40lbs and i could definitely use some encouragement! it's very difficult and most of my friends are those types that are like, 'you look great, don't worry about it!' it's very hard, because i definitely worry about it - all the time. i suppose that i do have some body image issues, but for once i've picked a healthy ending weight, and cannot wait to achieve my goal!

Replies

• channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi Meagan... Feel free to add me. I keep it real. You'll get there by hard work and dedication. No other way.
  • mpcass
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I am trying to lose about 30ish pounds, I'll send a friend request and we can encourage and motivate each other.
  • luvlite2
    Options
    Well, you've taken the first step. There are so many great people here on the same journey as you and we are all very supportive and honest! Lets Go! We all can do it.
  • livingston97
    livingston97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Meagan - feel free to add me as a friend! I've been on this weight loss journey a LONG time - tried everything - WW finally did it for me, but it's been hard keeping it off! I'm closing in on 50 and my metabolism is non existent, so I have to eat very little and exercise alot! The story of my life! I can be there for you - been where you are - everyone says you look great but what matters is how you look at yourself and if you're not careful, that 40 pounds will turn into 50, then 60 pounds gained and it's out of control - better going in the opposite direction! Good luck dear!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow new person!
  • loverachel18
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!