Juice Fast

Options
Hey everyone, I am starting a 10 day juice fast and will be blogging my experience. Check it out. Share your own experiences with me.

http://monikacz.blog.com/

Thanks!!!

Replies

• CindiBryce
    Options
    Good luck with your juice fast.
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Fresh juice? You do realize the sugar content in juice is extremely high and you are likely to spend more time in the bathroom?
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Fresh juice? You do realize the sugar content in juice is extremely high and you are likely to spend more time in the bathroom?
    I'm pretty sure they did extensive research before making such a drastic change for the next 10 days.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options

Man, if this is the case SIGN ME UP! hahaha I love to poo!
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    just watched Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead on netflix, it was awesome

just read your blog and i see no mention of a doctor's guidance. tsk tsk tsk
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I read your blog and it sounds like you have great intentions with your research done. Good luck.
  • Ilovebeagles
    Options

It will be strictly fresh juice, mostly veggies. I do understand the sugar content, but quite frankly I was probably consuming 2-3 times as much sugar than I will be doing mostly veggie juices. Read my blog, sweets and bread, that is my thing, man!
  • Ilovebeagles
    Options

Man, if this is the case SIGN ME UP! hahaha I love to poo!

You made me laugh out loud, for real!!! There is nothing, and I mean NOTHING, that makes you feel better than a good poop!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm on day 3... not sure how many days I'm going to do. At least 5... maybe more. :) So far so good and I haven't had the dreaded detox day yet. Maybe because I had been eating better for a while before I up and went juicing.
  • Ilovebeagles
    Options
    Good luck. I'm on day 3... not sure how many days I'm going to do. At least 5... maybe more. :) So far so good and I haven't had the dreaded detox day yet. Maybe because I had been eating better for a while before I up and went juicing.

That probably has a lot to do with it. This last week i was juicing once per day and then just cutting down on my meals so I'm hoping the detox won't be so bad.

Thanks for the encouragement and good luck to u too!!!
  • cbpbro
    Options

GASP really?!?! had i known that i would have never gone on one. Seriously, that might be the case for some people but maybe for just the first few days. Im on day 54 and have no trouble keeping out of the bathroom. Watch the movie please.