Starting P90X Today

Options
Looking for support/motivation. Possible someone who is starting today also or who either has or will be soon. Thanks. Just add me as your friend if you want. Any other information, comments, and advice would be much appreciated.

Replies

• jasmineconley
    jasmineconley Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    good luck! I just ended my round of p90x have fun with it and if you need to modify it to fit you don't give up
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I love P90X. You can definitely add me to your support group! I definitely recommend getting tons of support from MFP, as it's important to keep up with the program and eating your cals each day. You'll get amazing results!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! Im heading into week 9 today and love it!
  • sharper43
    Options
    There is a "6 months of the X" private FB group that has started. The majority of the group is starting on Oct 3rd. The idea is to do 90 days of P90X and then 90 days of P90X2 after that. Anyone message me if you want an invite! I think I'm going to start mine a little early, starting next Monday.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing Phase 2: Week #8. Feel free to add me as well :)))
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Good luck...it'll get results for sure!! I did it for 6 weeks but have run out of time with my kids starting school............add me if ya want!!!
  • brianklitzke
    brianklitzke Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The first day will have you doing so many push ups it will be tough to raise your arms to wash your hair!!! I would say do the entire program- meal plan and all- and also take time to do the warm up and cool down inside of the DVD's - they are key... Also Tony isn't as clever as he thinks he is :) so with repetition you may want to have the mute button ready:) ps- its a great program and best of luck!!
  • JennyLJones
    JennyLJones Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Kevin. I finished my first round of P90X on Sept. 5th and started my 2nd round on Sept 6. Just remember to do your best and forget the rest! Tony is a great trainer. What you can't do, modify. Whatever you do, don't give up! After a few workouts, you'll be hooked and won't imagine not doing it. My first day of my first round, Chest and Back, I was so worried because if there were two things I struggled with the most it was push ups and pull ups. Struggled as in could not do. Now I do push ups on my toes and when i can't go any farther I drop to my knees. And I'm doing Pull ups with the use of a chair. By end of round 2 I will be doing them without the chair. My first day of round two, I was pumped and ready to go. Don't let anything discourage you or get you down, Just Bring it!