Alternative snack bars

Options
So I used to buy larabars since they were the only one that didn’t have some sort of oat orwheat im them. I just saw thattbey started making oat cereals and therefore the larabars are no longer safe for me. Anyone have a suggestion to replace them?

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Hi @elphie754 nice to see you. How is the baby and family? Can’t imagin the age now.

Have a look at Smart For Life bars available at Costco or on line (that is for Canada they may be available in stores in the USA) .
    They are GF and I can’t see wheat or oats on the ingredient list, don’t know about mfg site.
    They are not similar to Larabars, more a protein bar, so I don’t know if they will suit your needs.

Cheers, h.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    What about 88 Acres?
    MADE IN OUR DEDICATED BAKERY FREE OF PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, GLUTEN, DAIRY, EGGS, SOY & SESAME.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    You may want to check out built bars. I think they are whey. Pretty low calorie per bar 130-140 for some. Kind of a candy bar consistency, chewy, chocolate covered. I’ve been getting them for two years now. I think you can buy them from Amazon now, but I buy direct from the company. Protein count is good too.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    These are my absolute favorite and I eat several a day. I like to heat them up in the microwave for 10 seconds, spread them out and heat them again. They puff up like soft cookie consistency. The price goes up and down on Amazon but you can get direct from the company too or other sites.

130 calories each. 🕺👌

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU7KQTJ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share