After Dinner Munchies

Options
I have already used all but 46 of my calories for the day and I am still HUNGRY. I am not ready for bed and normally would be having a snack. Trying to break old habits is really hard.!!
I am wanting to munch.... munch.... munch HELP!

Replies

• healthyone41
    Options
    I have already used all but 46 of my calories for the day and I am still HUNGRY. I am not ready for bed and normally would be having a snack. Trying to break old habits is really hard.!!
    I am wanting to munch.... munch.... munch HELP!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    veggies
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Popcorn?
  • kaelin_boi
    Options
    I second that - veggies are great snacks. I wasn't satisfied by my lunch yesterday, so today I added a fresh salad and was amazed at how few calories it was. (While still being filling.)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Having something hot in your stomach will help it feel full. Warm tea? :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I agree with Shannon and having something warm in your stomach. I keep the Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets cocoa around. One packet is 25 calories and it is filling!

Tea is good for this too!
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    1 cup of sliced strawberries!!!
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I always keep low sodium v-8 juice in case I feel hungry at night
  • healthyone41
    Options
    GREAT ideas.... I chose a VEGGIES this time. I sliced a 1/2 red bell pepper, put on a little season and a spritz of olive oil, then topped with light sprinkle of bread crumbs (remember I had 47 cals left) and the best part CILANTRO!!! I roasted it in the oven.... YES WARM FOOD MAKES A DIFFERENCE!

This was a wonderful option.... thank you so so much... you have saved me from guilt!