Back on the saddle

Hello and good day. I haven't used MFP in quite a while but have also been plateaued for about twice as long. I need to get back on the saddle and finally breakthrough. I have lost 130lbs overall so doing great in that regard but still have a ways to go and looking for some motivation as everyone else in my house eats non stop and stay fit where as I eat lettuce and jiggle for a week. Anyway, feel free to add me and lets keep each other going.

Replies

• SexyWarrior4life
    SexyWarrior4life Posts: 3 Member
    I'm back on saddle myself. I have been away for awhile . I started lifestyle changes in April 2020 . Lost 17.4 lbs so far on my own. But now ready to add some accountable to my lifestyle journey. I eat gluten free bc I have to lol. I also do low carb bc I have to . Feel free to add me I
    F you would like
  • LisAri72
    LisAri72 Posts: 60 Member
    I just came back myself after a long hiatus away. I decided to get back on here as I am diabetic and wanted to get blood sugar levels under control and lose weight while I am at it. My boyfriend is a foot taller and a trucker with bad junk food habits and he seems to be able to eat whatever he wants. Me, not so much. I can relate to you there! Welcome back and good luck with your goals 🙂