My 30 day results! Down 11.4lbs and 12" :)

Options
LeanneShuck
LeanneShuck Posts: 24 Member
How did you start off 2021? I like to do this 30 day program a couple times throughout the year. This was the 3rd round I have done throughout the years and boy did I need a reset! I will be completely honest--this was the hardest round I've done to date with different obstacles and things that pop up throughout the month. But ya know what!? That is real life! You have to DO. There is no magic button.
I love doing the 30DTHL because it really sets those healthy habits for a continued healthy BALANCED lifestyle! I know I am not alone in wanting to better myself for... myself! my kids! my family! myself! LOL
During those 30 days I was able to get in a small amount of workouts (11). Not as many as I was hoping but going in the right direction! I had 1-2 shakes per day and healthy meals/snacks. There were definitely some cheat days/meals celebrating birthdays and friends etc. BUT consistency and progress produce RESULTS! I am down 11.4lbs and 12" !! I love losing inches my clothes fit SO much better imagine that! And don't forget about those non-scale VICTORIES! Better sleep, better skin, more energy!
I am going to continue on as I have more goals to crush and continue to move forward on this journey! I'd love for you to join me no matter where you are on your journey 💞

Replies

• LeanneShuck
    Options
    Thank you! It's not easy--but worth it!
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Good going! Your post is enthused with energy! I so agree about gains - the clearer skin, improved sleep & boost to energy levels. Good vibes for continued progress
  • LeanneShuck
    Options
    @Janatki Thank you! It's crazy how we can still "function" but boy what a difference when you put some maintenance and TLC into your machine :)
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome. Good luck with future goals and progress!
  • vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just looked at that program. Do you eat any real food, or is it just shakes and fizzes?
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm happy if it worked for you, but honestly, this sounds suspiciously like an advrtisement for products that aren't necessary. Why not just eat real food? As I said, if it worked for you, that's great and congratulations are in order.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    wow that is a good loss. I can drop it if I go off carbs but can't stay on it. But sounds like a good 30 day reboot and get you back on track. Good job!
  • LeanneShuck
    Options
    Clean eating is where it's at -- but also some of the hardest habits to stick to consistently! I've also been transitioning to more plant-based but not 100% but that has made a big difference with inflammation and joint pain I've had for ages! I got a ninja flip model of the air fryer and that has been awesome for all the veggies and things I make on this program. Quick, healthy and easy clean up.
    The program has access to lots of recipes and meal plans so yes real food ha! The shakes def help for quick grab and go for sure. My kids love them too or we make smoothie bowls for breakfast or afternoon snacks. The fizzes I have in the morning since I don't do caffeine ;)
  • LeanneShuck
    Options
    vvlucky wrote: »
    I just looked at that program. Do you eat any real food, or is it just shakes and fizzes?

Clean eating is where it's at -- but also some of the hardest habits to stick to consistently! I've also been transitioning to more plant-based but not 100% but that has made a big difference with inflammation and joint pain I've had for ages! I got a ninja flip model of the air fryer and that has been awesome for all the veggies and things I make on this program. Quick, healthy and easy clean up.
    The program has access to lots of recipes and meal plans so yes real food ha! The shakes def help for quick grab and go for sure. My kids love them too or we make smoothie bowls for breakfast or afternoon snacks. The fizzes I have in the morning since I don't do caffeine ;)
  • LeanneShuck
    Options
    I'm happy if it worked for you, but honestly, this sounds suspiciously like an advrtisement for products that aren't necessary. Why not just eat real food? As I said, if it worked for you, that's great and congratulations are in order.

LOTS of real food ha! Clean eating all the way. The shakes I take once or twice a day are a great go to or use for breakfast or make a smoothie bowl for afternoon snack. They help me big time ;)
  • LeanneShuck
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    wow that is a good loss. I can drop it if I go off carbs but can't stay on it. But sounds like a good 30 day reboot and get you back on track. Good job!

Yes, exactly! I use the program to reset and get back/stay on track. I do a couple times throughout the year. It's the right amount of time to set habits - notice changes - see what works and what doesn't. It is hard tho as is anything with setting routine and making changes! #reallife
  • LeanneShuck
    Options
    That's so awesome. Good luck with future goals and progress!

Thank you! My husband has asked to do it so I'm going to do with him starting tomorrow! I'm so excited he wants to make some changes! It's hard -- but doing together is so much easier when everyone under the same roof is on the same page ha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!