Back to MFP after Weight Gain

Options
I didn't want to post in Introductions because I am not new to MFP. I lost over 50 pounds last year, then rapidly gained most of it back. I hate how I look and feel. I am ready to get back on track and take much better care of myself. Since I have been gone a while, a lot of my friends here are now inactive, so I am looking for active and supportive friends. I plan to use MFP to log all my food and drink, as well as my exercise.

Replies

• graceursaved8080
    graceursaved8080 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me. This is my 3rd time on MFP 😬
  • beachbebe
    beachbebe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back on track. I am back at tracking too. My new goals are ambitious but one day at a time.
  • KKsGirl
    KKsGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    🙋🏼‍♀️ You can add me too. I’ve gained several pounds over the past year that I had lost in 2019. Do you like to do 30 day challenges? What motivates you to workout?
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    @RisingAboveIt I will send you a friend request! And anyone else, feel free to add me!

I also am re-starting MFP. It's crazy how, over time, we forget to hold ourselves accountable....slowly, we take less steps, mindlessly snack, etc.

I use my FitBit to track my steps/HR. If anyone has that, too, I would be glad to connect!