Hi, advice for weight loss

Hi, here's my story.
All my life I was an obese person, the maximum weight I ve crossed is 105kgs.with the help of diet and exercise, I lost 35kgs.. in 2017 July,i was at my lowest weight i.e 70kgs which I could remember as grown up but then I started working , and my diet routine changed totally, couldn't find time for exercise ,started eating junk food, going out with my colleagues for lunches and couldn't follow the healthy diet Gained back all the weight which I lost in span of 3yrs ...now I m back to 100kgs. In between I tried multiple diets but couldn't stick to them for more than a week, I start losing interest.In 2019 Dec I fractured my ankle joint, and it still hurts, so doing exercise is also a problem..my main problematic area is Hips...Need help and motivation to lose weight.

Regards
Ayesha

Replies

• 1poundatax
    1poundatax Posts: 230 Member
    To lose wieght and keep it off requires commitment to a new, healthy lifestyle. It is not about deprivation. I wish I had realized that years ago. It is about making small sustainable changes which over time will help you lose weight. I have been on many diets yet here I am. Now I am making lifestyle changes- I started about a year ago. For me nothing is off limits but it needs to fit within my calorie range. I track everything. I try to move every day, if only for a few minutes. I get a minimum of 150 min. of exercise a week, but I do it for my overall health, not my weight.
    Order a salad if you go out to eat, order dressing on the side and dip every few bites lightly into the salad dressing. Find changes that work for you. Put on music and dance, if you can't do regular exercises do chair exercises.