I need an accountability partner!

Options
I'm looking for someone (preferably female- as I would feel more comfortable) to be my partner. I"d like to share our food diaries, and be accountable every day. I need TOUGH LOVE- someone who isn't afraid to tell me the truth and be honest about my choices. I will do the same.

A little about me- single woman (divorced), in my 50's. Live in California, active (lots of walks with my dog and Pilates daily) but have developed arthritis in my hands and feet/ankles which is slowing me down. I love to eat, but I also love wine and tend to overdo it. I am 5'3" and am at my highest weight ever- 165 lbs. WOW right??? I'm realistic about my goal weight- 140 would be a huge difference. I also know it's not going to happen over night. If anyone is interested please message me and let's do this. Thanks! Laura

Replies

• Galatians5one
    Galatians5one Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura feel feee to add me! You can do this! Keep your focus and remember your goals are worth fighting for!
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you Galatians-er....how do I add you...?
  • RVLife0422
    RVLife0422 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your fitness friend! We are about the same age, I have a transparent food diary and am looking for friends who are active and supportive on the regular basis...
  • Lhenderson923
    Lhenderson923 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura! I’ll send you a friend request.