Just a little NSV

Options
This weekend was my favorite cousin's wedding. IT WAS FABULOUS. I was hoping to reach a Scale Victory by Saturday, of -7 lbs since starting MFP, but my body was stubborn and didn't want to cooperate (in fact, all the cocktails I had at the reception made me gain a couple of pounds, but hey, it's my favorite cousin and he's worth a little bit of suffering on my part :wink: ). However, I did achieve a little NSV... I was able to wear a dress I haven't fit into in over a year! It's only one size down from where I started, but it fit and looked amazing, and I got SO many complements. It was icing on the proverbial cake (actually, they served mini red velvet cupcakes instead of cake slices. It was fantastic because I could have one and be totally sated! But then again, all those cocktails... LOL)

Here's a pic one of my other cousins snapped of me at the reception (which was at this fantastic speakeasy lounge):

IMG_2854.jpg

Replies

• zarozinia
    zarozinia Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GRRRR... I have resized the pic like five times and it doesn't appear to want to take once it's embedded into the post. Right-click on it to view image to see the full effect. :P
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!
  • zarozinia
    Options
    Thanks! :D
  • Zyhon
    Zyhon Posts: 13
    Options
    What NSV means please?
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are super cute!!! Love the dress, and we've all had a few too many for a good cause. ;}
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    What NSV means please?

Non Scale Victory
  • zarozinia
    Options
    You are super cute!!! Love the dress, and we've all had a few too many for a good cause. ;}

Aw! Thanks! And yeah, I was totally fine with taking one for the team. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!