5' or 5ish chicks out there :)

Options
any tips on those last few pounds? I'm built muscular, so I wonder if 115 or 110 is even my weight. I'm 130 right now and don't seem to be budgin ;) Thanks a ton!

Replies

• PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it! I'm 5'0 and I started at 170, currently sitting at 111.
    It's totally possible...just a little harder cuz you can notice if us shorties gain an ounce lol
  • limismith
    limismith Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and I can realistically say I will never be 110 or 115lbs. I am curvy though... and I never want to lose it!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and before I got "fat" my normal weight was 130. I don't know that I had muscles per say but I am bigger than most - like my calves are HUGE. I always wanted to get down to in the 120's but never could. How I'd love to be at 130 now! I'm sure you look great!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 5'1 and 130. I would love to lose another 5-10 lbs but so far no luck but I haven't been real strick but workout 6 days a week and watch what I eat.

I am not sure if this is where I am supposed to be but I am not giving up. I was able to reach 130 by changing up my workout and replacing a meal with Shakeology last year so I am hoping the new workout schedule I am on will help.

Bottom line is that as long as you feel comfortable with you don't worry about the number. When I was 160 people would tell me I look fine and I am sure I did but I felt bloated and ucky most days. Now I feel healthy and strong so I am not going to stress about the number.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Maybe us short girls should start a fitness challenge!!!!
  • midnight8
    Options
    Sounds awesome dakoreber! What kinda fitness challenge?
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am in for a challenge is you start one!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Maybe us short girls should start a fitness challenge!!!!
    yeah :D
  • midnight8
    Options
    Anyone have ideas for our challenge? ;)
  • megmariew1
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 120. I was 130 in highschool and thought I was a cow. lol Now I would love to be back there. I think the last time I was 110-115 I was 12 years old. lol

I'd be up for a challenge too. :)
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 105. I'm working on the last 10 pounds. I don't really have any useful tips besides counting calories. I'm averaging about 0.5 lb loss a week, sometimes nothing at all. My weight loss is not very consistent. I recently changed my weight loss goal to 0.5 lb a week, so I'm practically eating almost all of my exercise calories.