• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    By how much they overshare bc they just told you literally everything

I've been oversharing all day 😆

It’s my hobby
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Danw586 wrote: »
    -How they talk about other people when they aren’t around . One never looks good by making someone else look bad.

-How many times they use “I” or “me” in conversations.

-how they treat people who can’t do anything for them

-what they post on social media

-if they obsess over politics

- body language and if their conversation is normally positive or negative

What he said 🙌🏻👍

What she said he said.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Ditto
  • ReenieHJ
    Now ya tell us.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    their scapular retraction on the cable row
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Their squat depth
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Their macros
  • ReenieHJ
    How they celebrate life
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    What kind of underwear they wear...or don't wear!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    tdyvcspagrr5.jpeg
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    How clean they keep their car
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2021
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    tdyvcspagrr5.jpeg

You are absolutely correct. I am not sorry for what I posted but I do apologize.

I was raised with this slogan and should continue to adhere to it.

———

Do a Good Turn Daily
    This does not mean that you should do just one Good Turn during the day and then stop. It means you should always be looking for extra opportunities to help others, quietly and without boasting.
    Remember that a Good Turn is an act of kindness, not just something you do because it is good manners. Good Turns should be done for family, friends, adults, children, and especially for those that are not able to do the task themselves.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    edited April 2021
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    If, when they talk to you, they look you right in the eyes or they have that shifty eye thing going on.
    glw2oll0swsy.png

This is a tricky one though. Some people just struggle with eye contact, could be underlying anxiety, mental health condition or cultural, who knows? They are probably more likely to look down In that case, maybe. The shifty eye is darting left or right. i think. When they are trying to recall something or even lie or use their imagination they look up. It's a fascinating thing, eye contact.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    If, when they talk to you, they look you right in the eyes or they have that shifty eye thing going on.
    glw2oll0swsy.png

This is a tricky one though. Some people just struggle with eye contact, could be underlying anxiety, mental health condition or cultural, who knows? They are probably more likely to look down In that case, maybe. The shifty eye is darting left or right. i think. When they are trying to recall something or even lie or use their imagination they look up. It's a fascinating thing, eye contact.

This is a behavioral trait of those on the spectrum. Social cues, anxiety, can keep them from making eye contact.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    The way they talk about others.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,182 Member
    How they deal with being defeated.
  • ReenieHJ
    glw2oll0swsy.png

Oh I definitely know the feeling because I have social anxiety terribly and find myself looking away all too often. But my original thought was of an impulsive liar who I fell for hook line and sinker, and he hardly ever looked me in the eyes. :/
  • ReenieHJ
    How they deal with being defeated.

Oh yes. Bad losers but also bad winners.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited April 2021
    How they handle getting disagreed with. How much validation and approval they need from others.

Online or real life.