Hi, I'm back

Options
Hi, Iwas gone a while... deleted my account and everything. Just felt like I needed to start fresh.
Well, I am 26 and need to lose 50 lbs. I am a happily married mom of 3 ... my youngest is 7mo old. I work ful ltime in a sit on my butt type job.
I am currently on the *gasp* hcg diet. Now.. now.... simmer down folks! I actually made my first post here to a response on this topic... highly debtated as I guessed. I plan to finish another week or 2 and come off of it, because I want to get the full 21 day "short round" in. Now, I started it as an experiement and it turned into a jump start for me. I've not been able to lose anything with changing around my calories, doing p90x, 30DS, and / or home gym equipment. I got desperate, and weak. I admit. I saw a woman at work who had transformed and she told me that's how she did it. I was entranced.
Half way through the program, I've learned that eating right is the key. I could and should have just contacted a nutritionist! (The program has you meet with one). I've now learned what to pay attention to on labels; I know that sometimes low-sodium on a canned veggie is not good enough. I grew up being told canned veggies were healthy because they are canned at peak of freshness!! No one ever told me about the salt!! Now, I buy no-salt added AND rinse them under running water... and that's only when fresh is not available or cost-friendly at the time (I buy in bulk a lot since i only shop once every 2 weeks) . I also now do not put anything with more than 1fat gm into my body unless it is a special celebration (yes, I've cheated on this VLCD!!!) . I won't deprive, but I won't sabotage either.
Anyway, when HcG dieting is over I am going to see how much and how fast the weight comes back.. or if I have really learned something.
You may not agree with it, and that's fine. One thing about me is, I will never, ever judge you or how you lose your weight and fuel your body - and would appreciate the same considerations.

Now, I can't lose 50lbs alone - I will need support. I'd LOVE support of people near me in central florida , but people from anywhere, with similar goals would be wonderful. I don't think I will log in all the time, but as often as I can I will.
& I will put it in my signature, if I get a friend request w/o a message, I won't accept it.

Replies