What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

1122112221224122612271388

Replies

  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,575 Member
    A raspy, deep, dry voice..
    Hmm...

    🤣 idk if I’m describing it correctly.

    Like dry, as if he’s been smoking too much but doesn’t smoke. < ok that sounds ugly but w.e.


    Also, a guy that can skate and rollerblade with me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,592 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    f83kl7anboex.jpg

    How do you look at coffee so I can practice my faces? 😏
    Like its the best thing on earth, something my very existence depends on. I adore and worship it. :D
    k3n630tzw433.gif


  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,564 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    f83kl7anboex.jpg

    How do you look at coffee so I can practice my faces? 😏
    Like its the best thing on earth, something my very existence depends on. I adore and worship it. :D
    k3n630tzw433.gif


    I can do this 😏
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 12,516 Member
    When she is a bit crazy, has horns, and likes giraffes
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 778 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    A raspy, deep, dry voice..
    Hmm...

    🤣 idk if I’m describing it correctly.

    Like dry, as if he’s been smoking too much but doesn’t smoke. < ok that sounds ugly but w.e.


    Also, a guy that can skate and rollerblade with me.

    Rollerblade? I havent seen rollerblades around since the 90's........i think if you are rollerblading thats pretty cool 👍
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,564 Member
    When she is a bit crazy, has horns, and likes giraffes

    I like giraffes. 🦒 Shame I don’t meet the other criteria. ☹️
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 12,516 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When she is a bit crazy, has horns, and likes giraffes

    I like giraffes. 🦒 Shame I don’t meet the other criteria. ☹️
    99tyob1g7ryf.gif

  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Someone who can verbally spare with me across a variety of topics without taking too much personal
  • LilMsEnergy1
    LilMsEnergy1 Posts: 47 Member
    Eyes
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    kali31337 wrote: »
    Someone who can verbally spare with me across a variety of topics without taking too much personal

    Spar *facepalm*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,344 Member
    kali31337 wrote: »
    kali31337 wrote: »
    Someone who can verbally spare with me across a variety of topics without taking too much personal

    Spar *facepalm*

    @kali31337




    autocorrect giveth

    autocorrect taketh away
  • joyystick3
    joyystick3 Posts: 42 Member
    kali31337 wrote: »
    kali31337 wrote: »
    Someone who can verbally spare with me across a variety of topics without taking too much personal

    Spar *facepalm*

    Try me...
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 2,951 Member
    When they know how to block like a ninja
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Baseball caps and facial hair 😍
  • preferablybeer
    preferablybeer Posts: 80 Member
    Someone who can hold a conversation and make me laugh.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 2,951 Member
    Someone who can hold a conversation and make me laugh.

    This is rare ....ish
  • preferablybeer
    preferablybeer Posts: 80 Member
    Someone who can hold a conversation and make me laugh.

    This is rare ....ish

    Exactly.
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 778 Member
    Baseball caps and facial hair 😍

    That is just about 99% of men on any given day......so you're saying there's a chance.....😉
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,344 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Baseball caps and facial hair 😍

    That is just about 99% of men on any given day......so you're saying there's a chance.....😉

    Ha. I was thinking the same exact thing.

    Me at the gym 30 minutes ago: 5 day beard and a Dodgers cap
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Baseball caps and facial hair 😍

    That is just about 99% of men on any given day......so you're saying there's a chance.....😉

    Ha. I was thinking the same exact thing.

    Me at the gym 30 minutes ago: 5 day beard and a Dodgers cap

    nihrkyc9lgku.gif