Hey there - I'm new!

Options
Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen!

I'm Crystal! Found myself here because I had a physical yesterday and discovered that I'm 270 lbs. The shock of it all! The pandemic and emotional eating has taken a toll on my body. I didn't think it was THAT bad. Kinda discouraged because since the weather has been nicer I've been more intentional with getting outside to get exercise. Really thought the number would be WAY the other way. Anyway, I'd like to make friends :) Still getting used to the site and all its functions but just saying hello!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. We have tons of very knowleadgable users so if you find you need some help with something along the way feel free to ask.

~best wishes on your journey
  • drollings2019
    drollings2019 Posts: 95 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Welcome! I feel you...My weight has been so up and down the last few years and I feel horrible both mentally and physically. So, I am back and ready to work on myself. I have been trying to be more active in the "community" and with those that I am friends with. It seems to help keep me motivated. I will add you!
  • cjstewart301
    cjstewart301 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you both so much for responding and I'm here to encourage you all as well! I'm finding these tools really helpful already. Totally know what its like mentally and physically to not be at your best. Here's to new beginnings!!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,516 Member
    Options
    Hi, CJ. Welcome to the amazing and helpful resource that is MFP.

Please feel free to post if you need any help getting started.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Welcome @cjstewart301 you can add me for support