Jeff Dunham

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
We went to see Jeff Dunham last night and he was halarious!!! If you ever get the chance to see him in person, I say GO!! I laughed so hard I was crying. That had to burn some calories!!!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    We went to see Jeff Dunham last night and he was halarious!!! If you ever get the chance to see him in person, I say GO!! I laughed so hard I was crying. That had to burn some calories!!!

Memaw
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    we saw him in Sept. I think it was for the christmas taping and we never stopped laughing either. It was great.
  • 130Lynsee
    Options
    it most definately burns tons of calories... i saw him too... it feels like you are losing five pounds from just laughing.
  • wildfire68
    Options
    I have his dvd's, whenever I am down, I just pop one in, never fails to cheer me up.
    Love that man he is a true talent.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    all my husband has to do is say "Silence! I kill you!" and I laugh my butt off.

***for those of you that don't know Jeff Dunham, my husband is not threatening me.:wink:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

***for those of you that don't know Jeff Dunham, my husband is not threatening me.:wink:

"Knock KnocK

"Who's there"

"Me! I kill you!"

haha my bf watches that over & over again!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I love Peanut.... I relate to him!
    :laugh:
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options

"Knock KnocK

"Who's there"

"Me! I kill you!"

haha my bf watches that over & over again!

Achmed is my favorite! :laugh: Jeff Dunham is SO funny :bigsmile:
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Jeff Dunham is hilarious......really all his characters are great! Don't forget to mention Walter and Jose Jalapeno on a Stick!:laugh: