Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any other Peloton Cyclers out there?

I'm wondering if there are any other people out there (or at least ones who will see this post) who have a peloton cycle, or maybe workout at the peloton gym in NYC? I got my peloton cycle about a month ago and I LOVE IT!!! I've lost almost 10 lbs already by using it. I would love some other friends out there who are avid spinners, whether or not you use the peloton cycle. Spinning is my main form of cardio, at least for now. I just got out of the "My @$$ hurts so bad on this bike!" phase and now am in the "I can't wait to get my @$$ on that bike!" phase!

I still have a long way to go to reach my goals, and I thought it would be fun to have more friends with the same love for spinning as I do!

Replies

• mossiegirl55
    mossiegirl55 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a peloton user and looking for an accountability buddy. Interested? I get enough exercise, I just make poor eating choices. I feel like many of the pelotonians are clean eaters and might inspire me. Add me as a friend if you are interested...I think I recognize your name from the boards. I'm "Joanster" on peloton, but mostly take in demand rides.
  • Kathyzapps
    Kathyzapps Posts: 1 Member
    I'm s new Peloton rider!!! Anyone else out there?? Let's motivate each other!
  • jkarnopp
    jkarnopp Posts: 2 Member
    I just ordered one, so Ill be a rider out there as soon as it gets delivered.
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    I am trying to convince my husband to purchase one for xmas, but considering we already have 3 other cardio machines chances are low. May I ask how much you paid for you bike?
  • SabrinaInMaine
    SabrinaInMaine Posts: 5 Member
    I LOVE my peloton!! Leaderboard name is #SabrinInMaine
  • nea5025
    nea5025 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey everyone! I just ordered my Peloton yesterday. My LBN is ClipInAndCyCole
  • napaglo
    napaglo Posts: 2 Member
    I have a Peloton and I love it!! #coffeecoma