60lbs, starting again

Options
In 2019 I managed to achieve my lifetime GW of 185lbs, after using MFP pretty religiously for 6 months. I got complacent and since then the weight has crept back on. I have the motivation to go again but could really use some accountability partners this time! Is anyone on a similar journey? I'm giving myself a year, but would love to start feeling healthier and fitter this summer for a post-lockdown hike I have booked and a 10k run in August 🙈.

SW - 242lbs
GW - 185lbs
Height - 5.11

Replies

• kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar position got so close to my goal weight a couple of years ago and then stopped logging food and went back to comfort eating so now I'm back starting again and have 60+lbs to lose. I've been walking, using my exercise bike and I'm going to start with weights soon to try and tone my arms. I started back on the 8th of March and so far have manged to lose almost 12lbs so I know if I stay in the right mind set I can do this although sometimes I get frustrated that the scale doesn't always show the work I've put in. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other and reach our goals.
  • rmh2021
    rmh2021 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just beginning to workout, watch what I eat, to try to be accountable. I have 60 lbs to lose. I just went for a walk. I will ride my peloton today too for 30 minutes. But I have to stop all sugar. I won't be eligible for the vaccine for a couple weeks but as soon as I am vaccinated I am starting with a trainer. I can't do this alone.