Hi

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi my name is Anne from Mexico, sorry my english isn't good but who is perfect?, i want remove 18 kg, is not easy recover after pregnancy.
thanks a lot.

Replies

• cafeconmisamigas
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi my name is Anne from Mexico, sorry my english isn't good but who is perfect?, i want remove 18 kg, is not easy recover after pregnancy.
    thanks a lot.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Hola Anne! Como estas?

I don't speak Spanish but I'd like to welcome you to MFP! Enjoy your stay!

Here are threads for Spanish speakers you might find helpful :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/33793-aguien-abla-spa-ol?hl=espanol#posts-335772

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43683-spanish-speaking-people-personas-que-hablen-espanol?hl=espanol#posts-451886
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna, truer words have not been spoken, there is noone on earth perfect especially in grammer we all mess up, so no worries since it's not your first language:flowerforyou: We have folks from many coountries here which we love as there are many seeking a heathly lifestle.

Welcome :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna! I bet one million pesos your English is much better than my Spanish!!

Welcome to MFP!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • tami1024
    tami1024 Posts: 26
    Options
    welcome and good luck on journey!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!!!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,929 Member
    Options
    Hello Anne,
    We're glad you're here! Buena Suerte on your weight loss journey. Don't worry about your spelling or grammar. We're here to support each other and you won't find a better group of people to do just that!

:flowerforyou:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Im new too, good luck!
  • cafeconmisamigas
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome and your advices,
    I will participate in the forum and make diet and exercise.
    this is a nice comunity.
    :smile: