Looking for a buddy or two

Options
mjj79
mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
Anyone else looking for a small group to have support? Like just a few people? I know there are lots of great challenges/ groups and i'm not trying to be exclusive, honestly. Its just that w. 5 kids and limited time I don't usually have time to read through 30-100 posts that are sometimes in the bigger groups. Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for a couple of people to "chat" with and bounce ideas off of b/c this weight loss thing is a real struggle for me.

Replies

• mjj79
    Options
    Anyone else looking for a small group to have support? Like just a few people? I know there are lots of great challenges/ groups and i'm not trying to be exclusive, honestly. Its just that w. 5 kids and limited time I don't usually have time to read through 30-100 posts that are sometimes in the bigger groups. Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for a couple of people to "chat" with and bounce ideas off of b/c this weight loss thing is a real struggle for me.

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    I was actually looking for some friends, and would love to friend up togther, too. :smile: My two little ones keep me busy, and while I'd love to join a "challenge" group, I agree that it can be overwhelming. :) Want to be friends? :happy:
  • mjj79
    Options
    Sounds great! I sent you a message :smile:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    sounds great. please send me a message or I will try to send you one when I get off work. really need to get going.
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    I will join as well. send me a message with a list of the other friends and we can start chatting. I m actually go down to workout riht now. :tongue: