Another Newbie on a LONG journey!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I've been using MFP for nearly 3 weeks and I'm loving it - its quite addictive! - sad ay!

I have alot of weight to lose around 175lbs! - half of me! I'm looking for weight loss friends to help and advise me along the way and will do the same for you.

I set myself a goal today and want to lost 43lb by christmas - which means I need to lose around 3lbs per week.

If you feel fancy a chat feel free to add me. I don't bite - that I know off :wink:

Take care and hope you all have good journey's.

Mary x

Replies

• TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I've been using MFP for nearly 3 weeks and I'm loving it - its quite addictive! - sad ay!

I have alot of weight to lose around 175lbs! - half of me! I'm looking for weight loss friends to help and advise me along the way and will do the same for you.

I set myself a goal today and want to lost 43lb by christmas - which means I need to lose around 3lbs per week.

If you feel fancy a chat feel free to add me. I don't bite - that I know off :wink:

Take care and hope you all have good journey's.

Mary x

I wish you well on this glorious journey.
  • sjacoby123
    Options
    Hi!,
    I'm also fairly new to MyFitnessPal and have to lose almost half of myself (106 lbs total, of which I have lost 21 lbs since Jan). I lose weight slowly, I'd be thrilled if I can lose 25 lbs by New Years, and if I lose 20 I'd be happy.
  • gumpshrimp
    gumpshrimp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey :flowerforyou: feel free to add me
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wishing you lots of luck - I'm sure you'll achieve your goal and I look forward to seeing the results :smile: