I can’t believe I prepped meals!! 😃

Options
AlexFar7
AlexFar7 Posts: 2 Member
Hi everyone! I’ve just got started here and would love some accountability buddy or buddies! :)
I have been working out pretty consistently for the last 6-8 months with body weight exercises/ resistance bands at home. I love to see my body getting muscular but I’m really lazy with my diet.
I am determined to change that and that’s why I got on MFP to count calories and learn HOW to do this.
I just got done preparing lunches for the next 4 days!!! Never done that before! Lol
My goal is to loose belly fat and be able to see my abs, that I’m sure are somewhere in there! 😆
Sorry for the long message. Wish you all great success with your goals, we got this! 💪🏽🙌🏽

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV (non-scale victory) of meal prepping to help pace your path to success!
  • Cant_think_of_a_username
    Options
    Great job - I find it's a simple thing to do that stops me falling off the wagon as well as being really practical.
    It's not for everyone but I only eat things I enjoy... so eating them repetitively doesn't worry me.
  • JCsJourney
    JCsJourney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started meal prepping as well. Feel it helps me keep on track and keeps me from over eating. Shot ya a request!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    Can I suggest pre-logging them, too? You can either copy the meals over or save them as recipes and meals for future ease of use.

I find when I can pre-log several days out, it keeps me on track soooooo much easier.

Great job!!!! Keep it up and we’ll see you in Success Stories!!!!
  • AlexFar7
    AlexFar7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I suggest pre-logging them, too? You can either copy the meals over or save them as recipes and meals for future ease of use.

I find when I can pre-log several days out, it keeps me on track soooooo much easier.

Great job!!!! Keep it up and we’ll see you in Success Stories!!!!

That’s a great idea! You’re a step (or ten) ahead of me, you see?? Lol I’m sure that would help. I notice that with any chores or projects, when I put it on the calendar and I “tell myself” I need to do it ahead of time I usually follow through.
    With the meals I’m taking baby steps. I was told to only pre make 4 lunches so that’s what I did! 😆
    Thank you!