ok i need some help i fell off the wagon !!!!!

Options
My fiancee or ex we have been together for fourteen years got into this big fight cause he defends one child (our daughter) and fights and blames the other one (our oldest son) so i stood up to him and he said some awful things to me like it was over and he was tired of this family and he hit a fan acrossed the room well anyway i have tried to get him to understand me but i dont know if its sinking in he thinks we need to just go back to our normal routine cause it was just a fight but it wasnt we have had fights before all couples do its just been piling up here Anyway i have let my emotions take over i have exercised in two days ate anything and everything that i know i shouldnt i have been in bed not wanting to be in this world right now. I quess my question is HOW DO U STOP THE EMOTIONS TAKEN OVER AND DO WHAT IS IT THAT U ARE SUPPOSE TO DO WHAT U KNOW IS RIGHT FOR U ???:grumble: :cry: :huh:

Replies

• vibral
    Options
    Maybe the first thing you could do is take a long walk. Use it, not only for exercise but a time to clear your mind and think about everything that's going on and how you want to procede. Walking is very therapeutic for me. And it might be that first step you need to start getting yourself back on track.