Move More Step Challenge April 14th

Options
Jannelli76
Jannelli76 Posts: 15 Member
edited April 2021 in Challenges
A way to improve our health is by being more active. Walking is a great start; so I will like to share with you this challenge that I am helping organize with Military Hearts Matter . Let me start by saying that I am a veteran military spouse and I am part of the board member of this non-profit; that their purpose is to help, support and educate the military heart community. Heart attacks is the #1 killer in the world. Every hour, 2000 people die from a heart attack. So as an advocate of healthy living, it is my duty to share.

April is Move More Month at the American Heart Association, and April 14th is the Move More Step Challenge, where Military Hearts Matter will be competing against other companies and organizations to see who can take the most steps.

Military Hearts Matter is asking for you to come step with us on April 14th.

What do you need to do?

1. Make sure to count your cumulative steps on April 14th, then share your steps here 0oc7sfo0ki6f.png
before or by April 15th.

2. We’re asking all of you to please share your photo of you walking or even your steps pedometer. Where to post? Post your photos on the MHM Facebook page, and add the hashtag #MoveMoreDC, #militaryheartsmatter

4. Since this is the month of Military Child, we encourage you to count steps as a family. You can even wear purple.

How can you help?

Please share with your friends and family to get them stepping with you!

Last year, the winning organization won with 1,053,323 steps. Our organization knows we can do better together. We accept the challenge and ask you to be active and get to stepping with Military Hearts Matter! Thank you so much in advance for taking those steps with us🥰❤️👣

Military Hearts Matter

Replies