Calorie Last 7 Day Chart

Options
JaneH2020
JaneH2020 Posts: 2 Member
Can anyone tell me what the red means on this chart? I don’t see a reference to it anywhere....ixxwzmhxci1b.png

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Unless this is a trick question, it means that you went over your caloric goal on that particular day.
  • JaneH2020
    JaneH2020 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ha! It’s not a trick question. My husband had one that was green above the line and then turned red. I thought it must have meant something else, but it must have been a glitch.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I thought you might be trying to confuse me. That makes sense now, it seemed pretty obvious to me. lol
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    JaneH2020 wrote: »
    Ha! It’s not a trick question. My husband had one that was green above the line and then turned red. I thought it must have meant something else, but it must have been a glitch.

Does your husband have any kind of exercise tracker synced with My Fitness Pal? I think in some situations the trackers assume you will continue to burn calories for the rest of the day at the same rate you have so far, so if your exercise or activity is greater earlier in the day, it will eventually start paring back on the exercise calories that are allotted to you. This is just a guess, though, as I don't have a tracker synced and I don't generally use the week view.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,409 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what your question is, but you're severely undereating on most days. If this is your husband, then he's even undereating more. this is not healthy in the long run. Why are you eating so little?