Accountability Partner

Options
erinnec1
erinnec1 Posts: 3 Member
Hi
Just starting a long process to loose 100 lbs.
I'm looking for an accountability partner on a similar journey.
Just a virtual friend to help each other get through hard days
Erin

Replies

• 1986miza
    1986miza Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you prefer a female partner? If so i understand that. I'm new but my goal is to lose 50 to 60. Lmk.
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ready to do this. A virtual friend sounds great
  • Bmckae
    Bmckae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some more friends! I am also looking for some more support. I am hoping to lose 80 pounds, and then maybe 20 more from there. I'm too overwhelmed to do the whole thing at once!
  • carolhemma087
    carolhemma087 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a few new friends to keep me on track. My starting goal is to get 30 pounds off. With a total of 50 pounds when I'm done.
  • erinnec1
    Options
    Partners for me can be anyone on a similar journey meaning similar goals. 100 lbs is a huge endeavor and i know i will fall "off the wagon"
  • erinnec1
    Options
    Partners for me can be anyone on a similar journey meaning similar goals. 100 lbs is a huge endeavor and i know i will fall "off the wagon"
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @erinnec1 and @carolhemma087 - Doing this alone sucks! But from what I've seen so far the MFP community is great. We can help each other. I have my days when I'm just fed up and want to quit. But then I realize why I started in the 1st place as well as the many times I've started over.
  • triciegirl2014
    triciegirl2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a simular journey looking to lose 100+ and been struggling with logging all my meal, have like some of the plans
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    On a similar journey! Would love to have a friend or two to share ideas and progress! I’ve been very successful here in the past but am basically starting over.
  • AngRoux2018
    AngRoux2018 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On the same journey, I struggle without accountability, would love a group who support each other. I had to stop exercising due to injury and now need to start over
  • Aliwoo1982
    Aliwoo1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'd like some friends on here to keep me focused and motivated. MFP can feel pretty lonely haha.

also hoping to lose about 100 pounds x
  • Neetalump
    Neetalump Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m the same as well! 👋
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I restarting also would love to have have accountability friend as well .
  • mobag4086
    mobag4086 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh sign me up too!! I have 91 pounds to lose (or 41.7kg) to lose and I definitely need some accountability. I would love to have that group support without having to actually go to a group thing or pay something like weight watchers (covid has definitely affected my $$$) I think I need the ritual humiliation of weighing in weekly to keep me accountable as well.
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Friend me please! Everyone on here can friend me!

I'm logging in daily, walking, cycling (stationary bike), and will be doing some ifit strength classes (with modifications due to frozen shoulder). The more friends on this journey to support each other the better!
  • bonitabeach33
    bonitabeach33 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just came back to Fitness Pal after a long and “heavy” hiatus. Would love to participate with a support group. I have 80+ lbs to lose or hopefully say goodbye to forever. Looking forward to hearing from like-minded supporters.
  • CinnamonSnap
    CinnamonSnap Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for an accountability partner as well if anyone if interested please message me :)
  • Dainty_Dreamer
    Dainty_Dreamer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, feel free to add me as well. I also sent a few requests. Im on here daily
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability partners as well. Feel free to add me! Also, I love your doggo! 🐶
  • surfsupbruzz88
    surfsupbruzz88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please I'm wanting to be part of this team