The two D's...

Options
Going thru a Divorce and trying to Diet is a lot harder than one would think.
The bottle of wine I polised off on Saturday agrees! :tongue:
Calories, Calories!!

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Awww *hugs*

STAY STRONG! When going through such a hard time it's easy to get depressed and let all your efforts go to ****, but then you just end up feeling worse about yourself. Do your best to stay on track and try to be as active as possible.......but don't beat yourself up over falling off the wagon once and a while, it happens.
  • franciecampos
    Options
    Awww *hugs*

STAY STRONG! When going through such a hard time it's easy to get depressed and let all your efforts go to ****, but then you just end up feeling worse about yourself. Do your best to stay on track and try to be as active as possible.......but don't beat yourself up over falling off the wagon once and a while, it happens.

Ur awesome! Thnx.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My dad and mum just split. Mom lost like.. 100+ pounds. Dad slimmed down too, and dyed his hair. ha!

I wish you the best of luck. And remember
    You beautiful!
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Just think of it as a reinvention time of you as a person.

Use your hurt (if you're hurting) to work harder and fight harder which in turn will give you better results. Make you the best person you can be and when someone else comes along in your life make sure they are EVERYTHING you want, make them jump through hoops to be with you!

If you are a confident person you will get confident results :)
  • franciecampos
    Options
    My dad and mum just split. Mom lost like.. 100+ pounds. Dad slimmed down too, and dyed his hair. ha!

I wish you the best of luck. And remember
    You beautiful!

Wow! there is hope. Thnx for the well wishes!! :)
  • franciecampos
    Options
    Just think of it as a reinvention time of you as a person.

Use your hurt (if you're hurting) to work harder and fight harder which in turn will give you better results. Make you the best person you can be and when someone else comes along in your life make sure they are EVERYTHING you want, make them jump through hoops to be with you!

If you are a confident person you will get confident results :)

"reinvention time"...I like that, a lot! Thanks for taking the time to make my day. :)