Friends Needed

Options
Hi

I'm eighteen. I'm five feet five inches, and 102lbs at last weigh in. I possibly have anorexia, I'm seeing a psychiatrist on Thursday. I just feel so alone on here, is there anyone out there willing to be my friend? My diary is open if you want to see what I eat, I do not suggest you follow this. I just feel like I need normal people to connect with :frown:

If you have ANY experience with eating disorders, PLEASE message me and add me!

Replies

• MandyJaneRose
    MandyJaneRose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

In my opinion, the fact that you have set your daily calorie goal to 0 proves that, anorexic or not, you have an eating disorder that you are openly practicing. I've had a lot of experience both with having an eating disorder and talking to other girls who do (anorexia, bulimia, EDNOS, COE), as well as having years of therapy to help me cope with my own disorder. If you want to talk about anything, feel free to message me. I am your height, and have been at some very unhealthy low weights before (I won't discuss numbers with people who I feel may be triggered by it), and I can tell you that not only will you still not be happy with how you look if you are to reach such a low weight, but the amount of physical stress it will put on your body and your long term health is incredible. Anyway, feel free to message me and we can talk about whatever you'd like.
  • BrokenWings
    Options
    Just thought I'd bump this, and thanks to those of you who have already replied.