Anyone in the UK happy to add an old/newbie?

Options
Hi, previously was an active member of MFP and lost like 5st? Fell off the wagon and have magnificently surpassed not only the weight I lost, but gained more. Go me woot! πŸ˜… Wouldn't mind an add or two if anyone's prepared to take me on... I don't do; low carb, intermittent fasting, tweak my macros, I drink probably way too much alcohol. Oh and I smoke.. Winning all round clearly! On the plus side I'm a not even half arsed cheerleader, and I couldn't give a toss what you've eaten if I'm completely honest! Feel free to add me πŸ‘

Replies

• awesome_wells
    awesome_wells Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Top work - well done from London!
  • xchloehamilton
    xchloehamilton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Request sent :smile:
  • AuthorMatthewV
    AuthorMatthewV Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Let’s give it a go!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I treat it like a rollercoaster I just hang on and try to enjoy it by alternating my food and exercises!
  • cameliasurduc
    cameliasurduc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m in the same boat as you. Got myself off the wagon so bad that I can’t even see it from where I am. πŸ˜‚ 1 week in and I’m feeling ok’ish. Still dreaming of them chocolate eggs I had last week πŸ˜‚ Universe give me strength πŸ˜‚
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    caz4580 wrote: Β»
    Hi, previously was an active member of MFP and lost like 5st? Fell off the wagon and have magnificently surpassed not only the weight I lost, but gained more. Go me woot! πŸ˜… Wouldn't mind an add or two if anyone's prepared to take me on... I don't do; low carb, intermittent fasting, tweak my macros, I drink probably way too much alcohol. Oh and I smoke.. Winning all round clearly! On the plus side I'm a not even half arsed cheerleader, and I couldn't give a toss what you've eaten if I'm completely honest! Feel free to add me πŸ‘

I like your style!!
    I've been at this about 13 years now I think, currently on attempt number 643 and for whatever reason, it's going OK on this one.
    I'm a crap friend though, rarely get time to comment and just do my thing. If all that sounds appealing, feel free to add me!
  • RegroupResetGoAgain
    RegroupResetGoAgain Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    lets do this. request sent
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,258 Member
    Options
    ywiz349t04fi.jpg
    #FITNESS QUOTES
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    I love a drink and a smoke !! Sent you a friend request
  • antonia_yes
    antonia_yes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm also a returner πŸ˜… lost about 2 stone but need to lose it again plus 1 more - 2 kids and a pandemic have not left me in the best shape !

I'm in the south of England :)