Best Decaf coffee, what is your fave?

Options
I'd love to hear from folks that enjoy their coffee decaffeinated. I am a type 2 diabetic so I was drinking chicory root with just a bit of regular coffee mixed in. Finally got through the headaches from weaning myself of coffee, but the Chicory Root has a lot of extra carbs I don't want. So I'm switching over to try decaf. I found a bag at Grocery Outlet store, but it's really not very flavorful this a.m. So I want to ask anyone that drinks decaf if they've found a favorite cuppa?

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday, kind of new at hanging out here on MFP so would love to make some friends. Joined a group but it doesn't appear to be super active right now. My diary is open, so drop by if you are inclined and might need a friend on here :) Denise

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you can get this one (I've used it for years now). It's Certified Organic- Certified Fair Trade - Kosher - Whole bean
    ucq1flfmqc6w.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    I love coffee and drink both caffenated and decaf. For decaf I use a Sprouts fresh ground organic and Newman's. I also use Trader Joe's decaf.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    We've been surprised by McCafe decaf. Super good.
  • MrsR99
    MrsR99 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really like Sprouts decaf French roast. I buy the whole beans and grind them with a burr grinder at home. The flavor is great and I definitely sleep better without the caffeine!
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Cafe Direct Machu Picchu.

I have tried lots of decaf coffees, I had a bit of a journey with it last year to find a decent one as I'm very picky! This is the one I settled on as being close enough to real coffee and not having the horrible decaf aftertaste. Really recommend it.

Only thing is I'm not sure if it's available in other countries (I'm in the UK).