need to lose a stone in 7 weeks for my wedding

Options
hello everyone. I am getting married in december this year and i am currently trying to lose a stone befor my first dress fitting in 7 weeks. I'm naturally a slim girl but since having my daughter 10 months ago i am struggling to lose the extre weight i need to feel better about myself befor i get married. It's not really about my weight its more about my confidence. xxx

Replies

• AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    I lost my first 14lb in 4 weeks! You can do it! I am also a naturally slim girl, and was only a BMI of 26 when I started dieting (I too had just had a baby) so I am sure you can do it. Good Luck!
  • HankFit247
    Options
    Welcome!

We're all here to provide assistance and support. Just let me know how I can be of personal assistance.

Hank
  • carbonboy
    Options
    So that's 2 lbs a week, which is about the limit for healthy weight loss. Just be sure to have a balance of diet AND exercise and you should be able to get close.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You can do it, but I'd advise you to try and slow the weight loss down a bit after that so you're learning longterm manageable healthy eating and lifestyle that you can then maintain.

You might not need to learn anything though if it was just baby weight :)

welcome to mfp