How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have started first thing in the morning,stopped off and after the loo,i find that keeps me on track most times,i would not be game enough to weigh of a night time.
  • CharlieOverby
    CharlieOverby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    And I thought that I was the only one that did this:laugh:
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    i weigh myself in the morning and before i go to bed if i worked out that day. if i didn't work out that day theres no point in me checking on how much more i weigh because i didn't workout...don't wanna hurt my feelings.
  • CharlieOverby
    CharlieOverby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale between 5-10 times a day. It is extremely unhealthy but I don't get upset or worked up about the numbers. Just curiosity is all....
    I do the same thing. I think that getting on and off of the scale is good exercise.:laugh:
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    Everyday. But, only once a day. I've found that weighing everyday has taught me a lot about my body. It has helped me learn what foods cause my weight to go up, go down, etc.

i agree!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Used to weigh every day. Cut back to twice a week - Monday & Friday mornings.
    Why those days? I'm in two challenge groups that weigh-in on those days. Plus it lets me see how I did over the weekend.
  • Jeliica
    Options
    I weigh twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
  • LoveHoodies
    Options
    I told myself I wouldn't weigh or measure myself until Oct 1 - so one month since joining here, watching what I eat and doing month 2 of Insanity... the suspense is killing me :p