Anyone else in need of some serious motivation.

Options
I'm in need of some serious motivation I started off so well lost 18kgs (39lbs) was kick *kitten* then all of a sudden I just lost my mojo. I've spent the last 8 weeks trying to get it back. I've managed to put on 5kgs which I suppose is better than the whole 18 !!!

This is the second day in a row I've been on MFP this week and thats a new NSV !! lol
Next challange get my butt back into the gym more than once a week. I'm astounded at how fast one can lose fitness !!!

So I'm up for getting some more motivational MFP friends on my side. Anyone else out there trying to climb out of the quicksand? Maybe we can help each other?

Replies

• HazelAngelstar
    Options
    I've been a bit the same recently - been through a really stressful time, and its been hard going trying to get back on track ... but i'm hoping for at least a small weight loss this week, since i have been back to logging into MFP. XXX
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    Been slacking a lot myself lately but I need to get back in gear!!! I hit the 50 lb mark and just started coasting and letting personal issues get in the way. It's always something if we let it be, don't you think? Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • katietat
    Options
    Hi there !

Feel free to add me, any can ! I love to have friends who are seriously motivated and willing to help out their friends, even if it's only an encouraging word !

I hope you continue on your weight loss journey and find your mojo again ! (:
    Keep it up, you got this.