NoNoWriMo 2011?

Options
merrycat
merrycat Posts: 131 Member
Is anyone doing NaNo this year? Have you started doing any prep yet? I know it's a bit early, but I have no plot and no idea for one, and am starting to panic!

Replies

• fitinprogress
    Options
    I am doing it this year! :D Best of luck to ya! I haven't prepped anything for this year. I normally don't even bother until the day of. haha.
  • missolesky
    Options
    I am, I have just decided to wing it, haha, whatever comes will come. Get the book No Plot? No Problem! It was written by the creators of NaNoWriMo for NaNoWriMo
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Yes! I'm super excited about it this year. Last year was the first time I ever participated, so I'm hoping I can do even better this year. I'm kind of already thinking about what I would like to do. I only allow myself to make up an idea though, and I can ponder it, but I don't really write it down until November begins.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i always MEAN to sign up for it - and every single time RL goes BOOM. this year, so far, is looking like it won't be any different.
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    That sucks Maab. I've not won NaNo yet, but I have a blast doing it every year.

Missolesky, I keep meaning to grab a hold of No Plot No Problem but keep forgetting. This year I'm totally stuck for a plot though, so I'm going to walk down to the library and see if I can find it.