I did it!

Options
For the first time EVER I worked out and didn't quit! usually I get on my corss trainer and tell myself I will work out for an hour... but i always give up after 15 or 20 minutes. BUT TODAY I FINALLY WORKED OUT THE WHOLE HOUR!!! :happy: I feel so great! And now I can eat out for my anniversary dinner and not feel horrible. Also after all that working out, I'm going to skip the pasta and go for a salad! I'm so excited!:heart:

Replies

• Fatbridesmaid18
    Options
    For the first time EVER I worked out and didn't quit! usually I get on my corss trainer and tell myself I will work out for an hour... but i always give up after 15 or 20 minutes. BUT TODAY I FINALLY WORKED OUT THE WHOLE HOUR!!! :happy: I feel so great! And now I can eat out for my anniversary dinner and not feel horrible. Also after all that working out, I'm going to skip the pasta and go for a salad! I'm so excited!:heart:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Your awesome! Isn't it amazing how after getting a good workout in, it changes your whole thought on food. It makes you want to eat healthier. Enjoy your anniversary dinner. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done!

keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Congrats!!!! on the sticking with it...there is a big payoff....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY as well
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great Job:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work:drinker: Happy Anniversary:bigsmile:
  • Amboo
    Amboo Posts: 30
    Options
    Ya I'm glad that you did it keep up the good work :glasses:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! We knew you could do it. Now get out there and make it habit. You'll have more milestones and be healthier for it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, keep up the great work.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    greatjb.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!