I am freezing

I have been on a hike, I have eaten breakfast (not actually something I often do), I have a cup of Mint Medley that I am only take my hands off of to type, I am wearing my thickest yoga pants, socks, a long sleeve shirt, my nice thick sweater and a hat.

The community hot tub is closed, I don't even know the last time I saw a sauna, I can't bake because I have to eat low carb for health reasons and I prefer my roasted veggies fresh from the oven, and I don't want roasted veggies as an 11am snack.

I need more ideas because between weightloss, menstrual cycle and unseasonably cool weather, the only option I can come up with is to go back to bed with a microwaved bean bag. It is 68 in here, so it really is me, not the room.

Replies

• cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    I’m always cold since losing weight. Are you normally cold? If not maybe you are coining down with something?
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I’m always cold since losing weight. Are you normally cold? If not maybe you are coining down with something?

I am often cold after a good workout (once the cooling mechanisms finally kick in they go into overdrive) and this time of the month. I also seem to get cold flashes, rather than hot flashes, as my hormones run amuck. I think I hit the trifecta this morning, as it was bone chillingly miserable. I am feeling a bit better now.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    I have always been cold, regardless of weight (no health problems). I have started wearing 2 pairs of socks with the outer pair being wool. Game-changer! Doesn’t work with all shoes, though, but I usually wear boots, excluding the summer.