VShred Supplements ...First Time User!

Options
Finally received my VShred Protein and Green supplements in mail yesterday only took two weeks but shipping is a nightmare currently so I won’t dwell on it. I tried the protein this morning in my berry smoothie it was a little sweet but good! Definitely needed to get back on my whey isolate proteins after not having it for a few days. The green supplement I’m eager to try because my GI doesn’t handle raw greens so this is great alternative for me plus it’s packed with other amazing organic ingredients and collagen too. Has anyone tried their supplements and if so are they helping? 5ixlhgwg9bw3.jpeg
cc3u7jd6gxne.jpeg
ab0uf6rf8h1l.jpeg

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I didn’t like it. I have not found one that tastes good. I kinda gave up.
  • HethcLivinBestLife
    HethcLivinBestLife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hmm ok thanks for the feedback I will let you know how it goes for me.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Isn’t it an MLM? If I were you, I’d stay far away from them. Don’t get caught up.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,041 Member
    Options
    Yeah...this seems like a thinly-veiled solicitation for sales..are you selling it?
  • HethcLivinBestLife
    HethcLivinBestLife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No I’m not selling VShred I’m using their product and paid for custom meal plan and coaching. They’re legit ppl ...my coach is accredited and has competed in weight lifting and body building championships. She graduated from AZ State Univ. has degree in BA in Nutrition. I use their app daily and my coach recommended I use this platform to manage my macros. The coach uses this platform herself.