Slim in 6 vs 30 day shred...

Options
I was thinking about starting up the Slim in 6 program.. but it gets boring and long. I haven't tried the 30 day shred yet and was wondering what your opinion was on it? Any thoughts?

Replies

• jessilea53
    jessilea53 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 5 of JM 30DS and I really like it!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have found great success with 30 DS, never tried slim in 6. I was really stuck and after one week, (missed one day) I lost 4 pounds and a few inches. Hard at first for me, but gets easier by day 5 and you move up every 10 days, so I don't think it gets too boring. For under 10 bucks at Target or Walmart it was a great investment
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with 30DS and seen some amazin results thus far!! its 3 levels and each one is 10days so not too bad.. never tried slim in 6!
  • sdaniellelay
    Options
    How long are the workouts on 30 DS??
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    How long are the workouts on 30 DS??
    20 mintues and awesome burn "LIKE"
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Also try Ripped in 30. I loved that even more than the 30 day shred
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting up the Slim in 6 program.. but it gets boring and long. I haven't tried the 30 day shred yet and was wondering what your opinion was on it? Any thoughts?
    I can't say enough good things about Slim Series, Debbie Siebers' follow-up to Slim in 6. It's the same price, but it's six different workouts, so you don't do the same one every day. I like it better than any other Beachbody program, and I've done a lot of them!
  • MyRachTN
    MyRachTN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can't say enough good things about Slim Series, Debbie Siebers' follow-up to Slim in 6. It's the same price, but it's six different workouts, so you don't do the same one every day. I like it better than any other Beachbody program, and I've done a lot of them!

The only thing I would say about Slim Series is that if you haven't previously done Slim in 6 or some other really intense program, you probably need to ease into it. Even after doing SI6 and P90X back to back, getting back into Debbie's pace with Slim Series took me a couple of days. I just started Slim Series on Sunday and I don't think a newbie exerciser could just pick up and go without some serious modifications. Slim in 6, however, would be better for beginners.