Hi I'm looking for friends who have between 50-100 to lose

Options
Hi I'm looking for friends who have between 50-100 pounds to lose I'm trying to get my health and weight under control feel free to message me or send a friend request

Replies

• Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have about 50 lbs to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have between 50 & 60lbs to lose feel free to add me.
  • angelinabersch1268
    angelinabersch1268 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs or more to lose. I am always looking for new friends and would like for you to add me.
  • BaileysDad19
    BaileysDad19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    154 to lose. Already 20 down.
    Add me!!!
  • jamie_playftl
    jamie_playftl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I have a 50lb goal I'd like to reach by September and have around 120 to lose in total (: - will add you!
  • CovidPounds
    CovidPounds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 60lbs! I'd love to to have some weight loss buddies!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    If you'd like to try a team approach, have a look at the Fat2Fit group. It has helped a lot of people - you choose (or are assigned) one of six teams. Each team has around 25 people, so you get to know them, and there is a lot of discussion and group support. It takes some commitment - everyone posts daily if at all possible, or at least often enough to be an active part of the team. Everyone weighs in once a week, and some teams also track steps and exercise. Discussions touch on all kinds of subjects from the emotional side of weight loss to useful and do-able swaps, tracking hacks, and accountability boosters. There are weekly challenges for the whole group, team challenges, but mostly there is a lot of support. Many people have been with their team through all the ups and downs, some are on maintenance and stick with it so that they never find all the weight they lost.

Have a look. If you think you could really join in and make it work, sign up here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831398/registration-for-new-members-may-2021#latest

You can browse the whole F2F group - snoop on the team chats, look around at how it works before you decide if you want to sign up:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Feel free to add me as a friend and message me if you have any questions!
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    here for a 100 pound drop. Lets be pals! B)