im so proud of myself

Options
i went into target yesterday and was looking at the clearance racks for some pants and i picked up one 16 and two 18 and went to try them on. never in my life have i ever had to put pants back cause they where too BIG but yesterday i put both the 18 back cause they were TO BIG!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: i was beaming the rest of the day...and ontop of that i finally found a purse to match my wallet and have been waiting for months to find one. wooo hoo.

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    i went into target yesterday and was looking at the clearance racks for some pants and i picked up one 16 and two 18 and went to try them on. never in my life have i ever had to put pants back cause they where too BIG but yesterday i put both the 18 back cause they were TO BIG!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: i was beaming the rest of the day...and ontop of that i finally found a purse to match my wallet and have been waiting for months to find one. wooo hoo.
  • Melobs
    Melobs Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a great feeling!
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    Conratulations!!!!! keep up the good work!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    love it, love it, love it!

its the best feeling ever isnt it? lol

:laugh:

:drinker:
  • healthymom2009
    Options

:drinker: :drinker: I tried on clothes yesterday too. I was wearing 18, so I picked up a 16 & 14. The size 14 fit!!!!!!:bigsmile: I almost fell over in the change cubicle.

Keep up the great work!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • paula123
    paula123 Posts: 91
    Options
    congrats, keep up the good work :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!