Mom who wants to look good naked 😳

Options
Hi! I’m a mom of 5 and a bonus. I got really healthy 6 years ago and maintained. I loved working out and eating smarter, then my husband and I started the foster and eventually adoption process of 3 of our kids. We have since had 2 of our own and I have an older step daughter...needless to say I’m busy and have always used that as an excuse. Now it’s time for me again! I want to feel good again, to like taking pictures of myself.

Replies

• hrod0215
    hrod0215 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's all about that first step and congrats on getting there. Wishing you all the best on this journey.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Well Sandy you are a busy lady sent you a friend request in it to win it let's do this my friend I am a mom of two homeschool my kiddos and run one crazy successful business while trying to start two more businesses in the process haven't been able to put the time aside to really take care of myself like I need to and I'm trying to get it going myself we need as many people on our side as possible to be successful here if you need a friend
  • Sandy1930
    Sandy1930 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yaaaas!!! Accepted!! Can’t wait to help support each other!!!
  • Lhenderson923
    Lhenderson923 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I also sent you a friend request! I just had my first, and I’m learning how to juggle motherhood with work and everything else life has to offer. I just made it back to my prepregnancy weight, but I am trying to lose another 20lbs where I think I will feel much more confident!
  • Sandy1930
    Options
    Yes new friend!! We got this!
  • INTJmom
    INTJmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I hope y’all don’t mind me sending you a friend request. I’m a mom of 3 (I also homeschool) who has also decided it’s time to do something for me. I’m looking to drop about 30 pounds.
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request, I'm a mum of 4 and I sometimes think being busy and focusing on everyone but myself helped me to gain the weight, instead of stopping to eat properly I would just grab junk food. Now I'm making time for myself and trying to lose weight and get healthy so I feel confident again
  • Sandy1930
    Options
    Yaaaas mama!!!! Me too. I’m always focusing on everyone else too. Time for ourselves
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    man oh man you have your hands full for sure! I have 2 kids myself, so I can relate to the busy mom lifestyle. Im done having kiddos now and they are getting older (2 and 5) so its time to focus on myself for a bit so they have me around for the long haul.