Last Meal

124»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Most of the meals here'd be the cause of death, via overeating.

Guess it’s be better than the electric chair 🤷‍♂️

I actually wonder why those that accept their sentence, don't do this?!

I've read that 1 facility, has financial limits {due to someone ordering a vast amount of food & then refusing to eat any of it} & some limit the options to what's available, within their kitchen.

Well that would suck - especially if it’s your day - and you’re thinking man ima eat so damn good before I die a then they drop that nugget on you!!!

Due to staffing, materials & budget approvals, it'd plausibly require a few days to plan.

However, what if they obtain a stay of execution & then another date's set, after they receive their final meal? Do they receive a 2nd final meal?!

most 'last meals' go uneaten or are given to another inmate.... nerves and such.

if I'm about to meet my maker in the next 3 hours, you can keep the baked potato for somebody else.
  • ComicSundae
    ComicSundae Posts: 39 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Most of the meals here'd be the cause of death, via overeating.

Guess it’s be better than the electric chair 🤷‍♂️

I actually wonder why those that accept their sentence, don't do this?!

I've read that 1 facility, has financial limits {due to someone ordering a vast amount of food & then refusing to eat any of it} & some limit the options to what's available, within their kitchen.

Well that would suck - especially if it’s your day - and you’re thinking man ima eat so damn good before I die a then they drop that nugget on you!!!

Due to staffing, materials & budget approvals, it'd plausibly require a few days to plan.

However, what if they obtain a stay of execution & then another date's set, after they receive their final meal? Do they receive a 2nd final meal?!

most 'last meals' go uneaten or are given to another inmate.... nerves and such.

if I'm about to meet my maker in the next 3 hours, you can keep the baked potato for somebody else.

That's understandable.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    Hotelsma wrote: »
    Hotelsma wrote: »
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Fried chicken, mashed potatoes w/white gravy, sweet corn, fried zucchini, hot buttered biscuit w/honey. Some kind of pie for dessert. Pie is life.

@Just_Mel_ sounded good till you said zucchini

Have you ever had fried zucchini strips bro??

@cowsfan12 I’ve had standard zucchini didn’t like them, but sure how frying world help lol

Oh it helps my friend it helps a lot

Big time cosign.
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    edited April 2021
    9g1wj3vtw7yf.gif

Just. Like. That.

Extra spoon??

Extra spoon?! You expect me to share my last meal? That's so selfish of you. 🙄

You can have the biggest 🥄. Selfishness is not in my blood.

You're welcome 😊

@cowsfan12
  • 03CiaoBella
    03CiaoBella Posts: 40 Member
    I made Polish pancakes out of potato, onion and a couple of other ingredients. First time making them. They’re kind of like latkes, eaten with apple sauce or sour cream. I used yogurt instead. They were tasty.
  • Hotelsma
    Hotelsma Posts: 404 Member
    I made Polish pancakes out of potato, onion and a couple of other ingredients. First time making them. They’re kind of like latkes, eaten with apple sauce or sour cream. I used yogurt instead. They were tasty.

@03CiaoBella look tasty 👌🏾
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member
    9g1wj3vtw7yf.gif

Just. Like. That.

Extra spoon??

You're welcome 😊

@cowsfan12

Have I told you I love how selfless you are - I knew you couldn’t say no 😉

When’s Rodgers’ last meal Green Bay 😜
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    9g1wj3vtw7yf.gif

Just. Like. That.

Extra spoon??

You're welcome 😊

@cowsfan12

Have I told you I love how selfless you are - I knew you couldn’t say no 😉

When’s Rodgers’ last meal Green Bay 😜

znqhms35dx2a.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    kqbcmcg13mpb.jpg
    A big slice of mulberry or gramma pie with cream and a box of assorted chocolates

*burp* 😁

I need to add a couple of bites of fish and chips too 🤤
    And some cheesecake