Hi Everyone!!

Options
Hi, im new to the site. My name is Laura, Im 26 and live in Pa. the last straw on the camel's back has been broken. I was wondering how long how long it would take for me to actually decide to lose weight and stay with it, i know i can lose weight, last year i got down to 193 doing one month of p90x with my sister. I've had a few things go on in my past that made me want to hide and stay heavy so people wouldnt notice me, basically be invisible. From looking at myself and figuring a few things out I have decided that I no longer want to waste my life and feel chunky and lazy. im ready for a new me.
here are my stats
5 foot 6 inches
high weight 216 at 9 months pregnant
high weight 208 not pregnant
cw 203
gw 138
good luck to every one in their weight loss goals!!
~Laura

Replies

• rubytuesday
    rubytuesday Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura!
    Good luck for your weight loss, you'll find heaps of support and encouragement here!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you'll find so much support and tools to help you meet your goals here
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    Thankyou so much, i really need the support, motivation, and sometimes a swift kick in the butt lol. i've started to notice a few things mainly how much my treadmill had collected dust lol, now its all cleaned up and not squeaking and ive been on it twice in 2 days, i think thats more than ive ever used it, if anyone wants to add me as a friend, go ahead id love to support as well as be supported :)