Junk Food Meltdown

Options
Cheetos,shortbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and little chocolates.....all in ONE day.
However,I consider this a major improvement from the way I was several years ago...
Soda for breakfast, candy for lunch,.....taco bell for dinner.....haha

Replies

• SarahWebb22
    Options
    I had taco bell Sunday morning at 4am... I feel you pain.
  • HankFit247
    Options
    The trick is to stock semi-healthy snacks.

Ginger Snaps are typically enough to resolve my sweet tooth, and still hve 2 g of protein. There are some good Gluten-free ones on the market too.

Almonds, Pecans and Walnuts are GREAT too. 6-7 g of protein per serving, on top of being a low volume snack.
  • Cassi_Lynnette
    Options
    I feel your pain as well.

I bought a bunch of healthy snacks and due to some unfortunate problems I've had to move in with my dad and his wife for a while- and they eat everything in sight...so my snacks are gone!

And here I sit in my bedroom hording Funguns and hoping no one catching on that I have them...or else they'll eat these too!!!
  • sheilamarie025
    Options
    Sounds like me! i have been a victim of a hanful of fun-size snicker bars from the office candy jar for breakfast. i got so busy with work, school, and interning it was vending machine in the lobby, taco bell, mcdonalds, ordering pizza with coworkers, or the mexican restaurant all within 3 mins of the office!!! dont forget the 9pm "after work beers". on top of that, i have a husband who (i pray our kids get his metabolism) can eat anything he wants and actually LOSE weight if he doesnt hit the gym! makes it very difficult. im excited to have my own provate motivation to turn to when his sweet tooth cravings kick in and he can give into them! good luck!